Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday, Sundae, Sundai.

Okay so the last spelling is bullshit, who cares. It's the Lord's day of rest and I'm being productive, fuck you Lord! I'm going to hell. Anyways, today has been sweet for the following reasons:

- Cleaned my room for real (also known as not just pushing your clothes under your bed.)
- Currently doing laundry (realizing also that I have to buy new undies.)
- Cleaned my bathroom (shit was filthy due to a busted drain in the tub/soap scum fucked.)

- Cut, gripped and switched my bars on my bike (step one on the journey to a totally dope bike.)

These all seem like tedious and shitty tasks but with some fast core tunes I got it done in no time. I actually only finished work two hours ago. I'm kudosing myself right now, super lame.

I've been getting a shit load of drawing done for a few project
s I have on the run. I like feeling productive, it's something I haven't felt in a long time.

Also, who's down for paragraphs that last less than 3 lines? I am! Point form without the point form. Now, let's Google Image Search productivity, because that in fact is what being
productive is all about.
What we have here is
a prime example of productivity. A cartoon about stars and toads that makes absolutely no sense to anyone but the clinically insane.
Don't get me wrong, bat shit is good, but this just isn't funny. Moving right along we have this asshole.




I don't know if anyone else has a problem with this shit eating/sun squishing ass clown but what this has to do with productivity I will never know. I guess we'll leave it at GIS' (googleimagesearch) attempt at being vague and artsy. But really, you could be doing at least four other things, at LEAST. All you're doing is squishing the GD Sun! Maximize your productivity dood. Squish the Sun, the Moon and 2 Planets at the same time and then we'll talk about productivity, lame.

Finally we have the ever ominous issue of getting
trapped inside your Mac. It's a fear every one of us has felt from time to time I'm sure. Ever feel like your stuck at your desk, working that 9-5 grind? Well just you fucking wait until you get stuck inside your computer! You'll be eating the trash for dinner and taking the photos in PhotoBooth for the rest of your life! But in all seriousness, I think this would represent the most productivity a person could have. I mean, being stuck in a computer there's bound to be a bit of sexual tension and the next thing you know you're part computer and think of all the things you could do at once then. Productivity would have to be your new name. Productivity Computer Brains McFarlane they'd call you, Or I suppose they'd call me that. That's if I ever got stuck, but I have a MacBook so fuck that.

And so ends my talk about productivity which ironically has been the most unproductive thing I've done all day. See ya!

No comments: