Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Biking on your Break.


Today,

I did what I love most. I biked to work, cut off a truck who tried to run me over after. Felt so invigorating to bike that aggressively and I guess somewhat experiencedly? Thats not a word but I cant think of the other word I'm trying to look for in my head. Anyways, it really got my blood flowing today, I had way more energy from biking my butt off to work. It was awesome. I biked to see Jay at Gearhead and hung with him for a bit - Got this wicked deal off some kid who rode his all white un-machined deep v's with black spokes and hubs for 200 bucks. I'm pretty much super stoked, saves me about 250 dollars. So I saw another picture of a totally sweet bike that these dudes at geekhouse and rock city did. It's exactly the style of bike I want with a different frame colour; check it out up top!

No comments: