Monday, November 10, 2008

Bikes.

So these are Freeman Double Straps, they are very, very sexy

This, are what double straps look like with sexy white Cadence Doublizers on them, must have.

This is the perfect frame. Volume Bikes Cutter Frame. I found it on eBay for 379 and in a 50cm which is unreal, it's so hard to find little bike frames for little ladies like me.

Also, really amped on this design company called bici. They make random bike products and, one of kind bar pads and shit like that, really cool. Also, I've been lurking trackosaurus and macaframa like it's no ones business lately, I guess I just really really want to get into biking more. I mean, I know my fair share about bikes, but when it comes to fixed gear and everything to do with it, I'm a huge beb. I just want have a nice bike, friends to go riding with and an appreciation for all things bike. I'm really really lame, I know

4 comments:

JENGILLEN said...

nice blogname change.

i like those double straps.

doolie. said...

yeah, i was super baked and super into lurking bikes, name changes ensued slightly thereafter. The double straps are so nice, only 80 bones too. NAT BAD.

Nicholish said...

LOL you don't like riding with people.

doolie. said...

wow, lame!