Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today

Was a good day for a few different reasons. Although today's accomplishments and smiles were based in small terms they served just as potent as the most grandoise of revelations. Today I realized the effectiveness of citrus fruit as an energizer. I know that seems very mundane and trivial but really, it my attempts to rid myself from the reliance of caffeine it proves very useful. Citrus fruit; the unsung energizing breakfast food of champions. Today also showed me the awesome power of keeping busy. Keeping busy makes time pass more quickly, it makes the day seem more rewarding and productive. I have such a great love for productivity, I don't know why but it makes me feel alive. It makes me feel energetic and happy. I like being productive because it puts a tangible worth to my actions. It shows that the ends justifies the means, that effort manifests into substance. I like being productive, I am happiest when being productive.

No comments: