Saturday, January 10, 2009

Relapsing

I feel as though I've been preconditioned to feel wrong in this. But the honest truth is that I feel as though even though it used to be a digression it no longer is. I feel as though I've mastered the digression and become able to reap the benefits of it. Taking the positive from the negative, changing the exposure of life, the brightness or dark. Becoming able to control the light. The brightness of life is just like the brightness of light. If you are surrounded by light you can see more, so thus you can perceive things more clearly; see them in their truest light. When the lights are fully turned on you can see everything, you can control the brightness of your perception. The happiness in your life. It's unbelievable how much positivity is such a fufilling way of seeing things. Although you can experience anguish and be aware of it's presence you become aware of it in a positive light. I suppose it's almost as though anguish has it's worth, in it's presence it serves as a context for happiness, for without anguish would we really understand happiness?

Just as an example, such a random one as well very situationally based one. The light in my room right now is the perfect. It isn't too bright but if you look directly at the lights they glow with such a perfect intensity it's interesting. I don't know what I like about the stark minimalism of my room but it's almost as though everything just coexists in a very 'composed' way. It' s just the light in the room creates such rich shadows and tones. Lot's of potent highlights. It's just well developed. I believe I'm now creating an art critique of the aesthetic appeal of my room but I'm enjoying a train of uninterrupted thought (except when I pause to try and figure out the spelling of a certain word.)

I'm listening to the stars (the band, not the things in the sky) I really like to listen to this band on a once in a while basis. It's really melodic and sensory, pretty rhythmic and memorable. I guess you could say it's 'catchy' I don't know. I just like it, it's very light. I adore the sound and lightness of this girl's voice, really airy i like it.

Lame.

No comments: